Broadwick Silks Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Broadwick Silks Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st August 2012.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
This website offers the opportunity to share the URL of a page by clicking a button. Buttons on this website allow sharing on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest. The use of these buttons is governed by the terms and conditions of the particular social network you are using to share our content.
What we collect
We may collect the following information if you choose to share it with us:
Contact information including name, email address and phone number.
Demographic information such as address and postcode.
Your instruction for us to act upon.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1) Internal record keeping.
2) We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3) If you have opted to join our mailing list we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Broadwick Silks Group.
Broadwick Silks is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information is taken seriously.
your information will not be disclosed to anyone, other than as set out in this policy.
How do we collect information from you?
Customer information may have been collected via the following methods:
- Account application forms (e.g. Company name, Company Registration no, Address, Telephone number, Email Address, Name of Company Directors, Bank Reference, Trade References etc.).
- Technical information gathered automatically when enquiries are submitted though our website.
- Other general correspondence we may have with you
How is your information used?
We process, transfer and disclose customer information to:
- provide services,
- process your order,
- deal with your transaction issues,
- collect any money owed to us,
- manage your account
- perform credit checks,
- internal operation requirements (e.g. audit, credit & risk management), and in general manage our relationship with you.
Please note, we only collect information which is required for a specified primary purpose. This information may be transferred or disclosed to persons acting on your behalf, e.g. company employees, payment recipients and account nominees.
How are you able to control your information?
- You are able to opt out of any future contact from us at any time.
You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you about our use of your data.